Apidexin Diet Pills Review
Lose up to 400% more weight is the message that the official Apidexin website shouts as soon as you land on it.
Can you imagine effortlessly losing 4 – 7 lbs per week – is the other.
So, has Apidexin and their R & D team created the worlds strongest fat burner?
What Is Apidexin
As touched upon, Apidexin is fat burner that contains 8 patented or patent-pending weight loss ingredients.
- Infinergy™ Dicaffeine Malate -increases the body’s metabolism, while increasing energy levels.
- Razberi-K™ – promotes a reduction in body fat.
- Forslean 95% Forskohliin – can increase lean muscle tissue
- Lipolide-SC – the main fat burning ingredient
- Guggul EZ-100™ – optimizes thryroid gland functionand helps to support blood levels
- Thermodiamine™ 98% evodiamine – aids in the oxidization process
- Wakame™ Seaweed 10% Fucoxanthin – Increases the metabolism
- Bioperine® – increases the rate of absorption
Adipexin Consumer Reviews
At first glance the reviews, testimonies and testimonials do seem positive – but it is when further researched is conducted that is does appear that some users are not happy with some of the reaction Apidexin can cause – which leads us to the possible side effects
Apidexin Side Effects
Fat burners such as Apidexin can have a tendancy to cause an increased heartrate, a jittery feeling and a feeling of restlessness.
Some independent forums have user reports detailing the above symptoms with some regularity.
Does Apidexin Work
There is little doubt that Apidexin can burn fat – but at what cost. Any potential buyer should be aware of the potential side effects and should be expecting the worlds strongest fat burner. A high majority of non prescription herbal based diet pill claim to be the worlds strongest.
Is Apidexin Recommended
Its difficult to recommend when there are several other premium grade fat burners that have more clinical proof and endorsements from the medical profession.
Alternative Diet Pills
Perhaps the most vaunted fat burner currently available is Capsiplex.
This has lead to advertising campaign that posed the question “would you prefer to jog for 25 minutes or take Capsiplex.”
Capsiplex though, is more than just marketing jingoism
Read more about Capsiplex